This sensor provides depth values in meters or feet depending on the system settings. An offset can be made to give depth below waterline or below the keel whichever is preferred. It can be removed from the housing for maintenance or during the winter. It is connected to the system via a specific junction box linked to the TOPLINE bus.
- Waterproof protection: IP67
- Comes with a 6 meter cable and a moulded connector
- Weight: 700 gr
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Range: up to 50 meters (measured)
- Hull housing dimensions: 41 mm internal diameter (with adapter) and 50 mm external diameter (ref.90-60-222)